V's Wax Natural

Owl Beeswax Candle

V’s Wax Natural Beeswax Candles are completely non-toxic, non-allergenic, non-carcinogenic, and all-natural. On top of that, the little shapes are super cute, they smell amazing, and they burn for hours!

When beeswax candles melt, they produce negative ions. These negative ions help to negate the positive charge of environmental contaminants in the air, which can provide allergy sufferers with welcome relief. In addition, the negative ions from beeswax can elevate our mood and have positive effects on many aspects of our health.

Try our purifying, cleansing Beeswax Candles for yourself and enjoy better air quality and the wonderful scent of honey. Beeswax is slow-burning which means our V’s Wax Natural Beeswax Candles last much longer than other candles and makes less mess.

100% Beeswax Candle

$6.00